Career In Designing Products | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Career In Designing Products

During a Chinese New Year gathering with my old friends, a friend told me her daughter has just declared that she wants to design products for a living. My friend was shocked, because she thinks this isn't a fruitful career path to take. 

I asked her where she got the idea. Apparently, she was inspired by product designer Boaz Saragossi. I checked out his portfolio and I too was impressed with his designs. 

I don't think it is a bad thing if she were to take this uncharted path. In fact, it would be something different, and maybe she would even make a name for herself in the future. 

Well, I advised my friend to allow her daughter to try her talent in product designing. Hopefully, the daughter will cherish the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment