Print Storefront | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, January 18, 2013

Print Storefront

A friend is looking into setting up a eCommerce business and and asked me what he should involve in. Since he is in the print business, I asked if he would be interested to set up a print to web and web-to-print online business. 

There is a suite of tools that he could use that would help him to set up his website and launch his business easily. While I did not explore the suite of tools myself, I am sure that my friend, being a printer himself, would know what to do when he reads the instructions. 

Anyway, business is getting more and more competitive and sooner or later he would need to take his business online. Better to start now than later, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment