School Reunion | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, August 02, 2012

School Reunion

I recently attended a school reunion - I was there as an "old girl" but I also went there to work as a reporter to cover the function. Even though I did not know any of the guests that night because they are a lot older than I am, I still had a good time. it would be better if I didn't have to work, but oh well, work is work. 

One of the old girls organized a band to serenade us that night. The band members, who are her children and their friends, brought along a fender super champ x2 guitar center, which was awesome. 

There were also a stand up comedy and magic shows that night. The function wrapped up with guests dancing the night away. We all had a blast, I dare say.

No comments:

Post a Comment