Shopping Time!!! | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, July 27, 2012

Shopping Time!!!

Followed my friend to pick up some restaurant catering equipment last weekend. Although I had no interest in his purchases, I decided to go along because I enjoy the road trip. It was about an hour's drive away, a good break from routine. Besides, I enjoy the company. We laughed so much! 

We spent half a day together, eating our way there, and back. Good times we had, and the excursion ended sooner than I would have liked. It is not often that I get to enjoy time away from my work station. I hope we could do something similar again but my friend would be busy setting up his restaurant.... while I wait till it's open for business and patronize it!

No comments:

Post a Comment