Meeting New Friends | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Meeting New Friends

I recently had a chance to get to know two young ladies. They used to be school mates but now they are still friends, church mates and soon, college mates and also room mates. Both of them are bubbly and they have a sisterly chemistry, which I like. 

When they told me they are band members who perform at their church, I was amazed. It's hard to believe that they are so talented already, at their young age. The younger girl was strumming on her jpx 7 electric guitar while the older friend played the drums. Although I love music, I do not know how to play any musical instruments. 

You bet I am going to drop by their place more often to see them play!

No comments:

Post a Comment