An Outing | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

An Outing

I will be going on a 4-day outing afterwards. While I do need a trip away, I am lazy to drive. My friends will be taking turns to drive, so I am happy enough to just tag along. I did ask the friend who owns to car to check his brake pads and other mechanical issues since we will be going away for a long trip. I want all of us to be safe, that's why the reminder! 

We will be going to Lost World of Tambun and Lumut. We will also visit the decommissioned navy ship. Have not visited before so it will be a good experience! Other than these two places, I have no idea where else we will be going. It's an impromptu trip and we plan to stop wherever we fancy! What a carefree trip. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment