Comfy Sleep | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Comfy Sleep

I woke up today feeling as stiff as a log. It is because I could not turn left or right, as both my shoulders are injured. Yes, it sounds strange, doesn't it? I will have to sleep on my back the whole night for at least one week, maybe even longer.

I have been reading up Tempurpedic mattress articles, about how the mattress would offer us a more comfortable sleep at night. I am thinking of getting one for my parents. And if I could afford it, one for myself too!

While I may not have the best sleep pattern, I do hope that I can get the most out of the hours I am in bed, so a better, proven mattress will definitely help me. A good night's rest will make me feel more refreshed throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment