Personal Injury Work Accident | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Personal Injury Work Accident

A friend recently was involved in a massive accident while at work. It was so bad, he couldn't work for three months, and in fact, even though now that he is reporting for work again, he is still in pain. He told me that his employers couldn't care less. Well, let's face it; the employers could always get another worker for that job.

It's too bad that my friend doesn't have access to a good personal injury attorney. I have read so much about a Austin Personal Injury Attorney that if my friend lived in Austin, I would recommend this attorney to him.

If anyone is in need of a law firm that expertly handles personal injury cases, here is one:

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments:

Post a Comment