Regency Beauty Institute Beauty Course | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 30, 2011

Regency Beauty Institute Beauty Course

The year is coming to an end now and many of my friends are evaluating their career path. I am too and I feel kind of disheartened with what I am doing now. A friend suggested I join her at her new course at a Nashville beauty school. I kind of like the idea of starting school again, learning something new but I am not creative at all and have no idea if I could be successful in an entirely new line of work.

Regency Beauty Institute was established more than fifty years ago. This was the reason my friend chose the institute over others for her beauty course. She believes that graduating from a prominent beauty school would open way more doors of opportunity for her. I think so too.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

No comments:

Post a Comment