Longer Eye Lashes | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Longer Eye Lashes

According to my sister, who is in the beauty industry, customers are trying to reduce their spending on beauty products. I think the economy is still not recovered yet! Also, the trend now is to look more natural, hence they are willing to spend more money on making themselves look more beautiful naturally.

I read about the trend now to grow longer eyelashes. I have often wondered what I could do to promote eyelash growth but haven't found the answer yet. There are quite a few products in the market but I don't have the time nor resources to try them out one by one. That's why I am waiting for feedback from friends!

In any case, if you know of any product guaranteed to work, do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment