Free Crappy Portraits | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Free Crappy Portraits

Image courtesy of Free Crappy Portraits

Found this site this morning and thought it cute. I could draw child-like art like that... hehehe If you would like to turn your photos into crappy portraits, do send it in to Free Crappy Portraits. Do note that these artists receive many requests for their crappy work and they all have work and other commitments so you have to be patient. Well, it's free, after all.

I didn't submit my photo to them to be drawn into a crappy portrait. i look ugly enough as I am now, in real life. I need a free portrait that would actually enhance my looks or make me into someone cute and lovable! Is there a free service like this? hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment