It's Party Time! | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, July 02, 2011

It's Party Time!

July is party time. You know why? That's because I have four friends who will be celebrating their birthdays this month. The funny thing is that these four friends know each other, and each week, they get together to celebrate one of their birthdays. Weird, huh?

As you can imagine, I have already received four party invitations from them. Yes, that means I will be joining them every weekend. It also means that I have to think of four birthday gifts to buy!

These are outrageous people and I always have a blast when I am with them. As you can see, I am so looking forward to party with them...I just need to prepare personalized birthday gifts for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment