Picking Up A Skill | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, June 10, 2011

Picking Up A Skill

My mother doesn't like my sister working at a beauty spa and salon without any skills. My sister takes care of the online aspect of the business, actually, but my mother prefers her to have a skill. It looks like my mother is a traditional Chinese woman, after all.

My sister has promised to look into going back to school, most probably a beauty school. I told her about Austin beauty school so that she could obtain more information on the school and compare it with other beauty schools.

Although I know that my sister doesn't have time to work and study at the same time, sometimes, one has to make sacrifices for self-development and improvement. Hopefully, my sister would be able to please our mother.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 500 East Ben White Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704

No comments:

Post a Comment