Free Website Builder | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, June 24, 2011

Free Website Builder

Image courtesy of Jigsy

Building a website is never easy. I know, I'm a web mistress, have been for the past five years or so, and yet, I don't know how to build websites. I only know how to manage them.

I'm always on the look out for free website layouts and themes, though. If you would like an easy way to build your website and for free too, try out this feature by Jigsy. Unfortunately, once you have used Jigsy to build your website, your site will be ad-supported, placed there automatically by Jigsy.

I figure, if you upgrade your account, you could get an ad-free layout. I could be wrong though, but this is certainly something that should appeal to many of us who do not know how to build a website from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment