Free Fonts & Dingbats | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, June 24, 2011

Free Fonts & Dingbats

Image courtesy of Font Garden

A long time ago, I used to collect a lot of fonts and dingbats. I don't know why, I just like to install them on my computer, even though I don't use them regularly, or at all. Of course, when it's new, I'll play with them for awhile. Soon, they are left forgotten. Now, even though I no longer download and install new fonts, I still like to look at the new fonts that are released. They are free, so they are very tempting to grab!

If you are like me, check out free fonts and dingbats from Font Garden. Can you believe, there are 1300 dingbats on the site? Obviously, there are more font styles! Just looking at them made me cross-eyed. Just joking...

No comments:

Post a Comment