Free Birthstone | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Free Birthstone

Image courtesy of Alpha Imports

A long time ago, I was very interested in birthstones. Well, I didn't have much money to spend on gem stones, neither did I have money to set them into jewelries. I did, however, buy costume jewelry with cheap colour stones but I have no idea where they are anymore.

Well, if you are interested in birth stones, you don't have to be like me because Alpha Imports is giving away free birthstones every month, a different birth stone every month! Just fill out the form by clicking on the link that I have enclosed at the top of this post. You will, however, need to provide self-addressed and stamped envelope (SASE) due to the high volume of requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment