Download "15 Minutes" Mini Adventure Game | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, June 24, 2011

Download "15 Minutes" Mini Adventure Game

Image courtesy of Tim Hengeveld

I came across this game while looking for interesting apps for my Android phone. Strange, huh, the things, we come across online. This is a game called "15 Minutes" by a Dutch designer. I know, I haven't heard of it before either but it's pretty interesting to play, quite addictive and it's free. Isn't that what we love most?

Anyway, this game is a parody to the TV show, 24, and it won a prize in April 2011. if you like adventure games, you should try this. Click on the link I have enclosed at the top of this post to go to the developer's website and to download the game. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment