American Gold Eagle Coins | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, June 24, 2011

American Gold Eagle Coins

A friend showed me his new purchase last weekend. It's a pair of American Gold Eagle Coins, his latest coins for his coin collection. I have no knowledge about coins but I have read about United States Gold Bureau which allows us to purchase coins, gold or silver, easily.

Frankly, I had wanted to buy gold coins for a long time now but never got around to it. I could blame it on procrastination but I think it's more because I couldn't scrap some cash to spend on coins for the time being. I know, I've said so for the past year but what can I say, life is not all rosy over here! Hopefully, things will change for the better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment