In The Red | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, May 06, 2011

In The Red

My balance sheet has been in the red for the past two years and it is getting worrisome. I need to do something drastic to turn things around as I do not wish to continue digging my savings just to keep things running.

My friend told me that I should look at my business critically. Small it may be, it is still "business" and I should give it a business approach and treatment. He recommended me a Change management software which he says will help me look at my business in new ways.

Also, I will be able to see different effective solutions to move my business forward by applying the tactics presented to me. I hope that I can implement the interventions successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment