Free Stick-Anywhere Stickers | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Free Stick-Anywhere Stickers

Image courtesy of IWGT

A travel website, I Wanna Go There, is giving away free stickers. The special thing about these stickers is that they can stick anywhere, anywhere at all. That's according to the owners of I Wanna Go There!

All you need to do is to click on the Get It Now button and fill out the form with your name, email address and whatever short message you would like to send them. I've browsed through the website but couldn't find any country restrictions. Since they didn't even mention where they are based, I think it's OK to request for stickers wherever you live.

Let me know if you have received your free sticker from IWGT. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment