Cheaper Insurance For Older Vehicles | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Cheaper Insurance For Older Vehicles

I read with delight that owners of 'older' private cars will pay market rate for car insurance. We previously had to pay 200% to 300% extra because older cars are considered high risk.

In addition, we no longer have to purchase supplementary insurance besides auto insurance, from the same insurance company. Personally, I prefer to purchase all my insurance from different companies. For example, I may purchase auto insurance from Etiqa and life insurance from another company. I don't know if it is cheaper this way or more expensive, I just feel safer without putting all my eggs in one basket!

Well, the news report didn't mention when this new policy on auto insurance will take effect but I hope it will be real soon as my road tax and insurance expire next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment