Part Time Jobs | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Part Time Jobs

I can no longer survive working as a full time blogger. I am looking for a job, have been for a long time but just can't find that suitable for me. My skill set is rather limited, sad to say. I don't mind working part time, for a start, by the way.

I friend told me to join her at an insurance company. She said that time is extremely flexible and I could choose the type of insurance I want to handle, for example life insurance, health insurance, disability insurance or children's education insurance.

I don't know. I'm no good with selling because I am not pushy enough. Unfortunately, with my limited work experience and at my age, sales jobs are all that's available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment