Gift To Self | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gift To Self

My sister happily told me that she just bought a very lovely hot tub spa cover for her newly installed hot tub. I have wondered aloud why she needs a hot tub at home but she said that sometimes, one needs to enjoy the small luxuries in life. Well, if it makes her happy, then so be it. The next time there is an occasion where I need to buy her a gift, I know what to get!

My sister has promised to take photos of her new hot tub for me and when the hot tub cover arrives, she would take another set of photos of the cover on the hot tub. I can't wait to see the changes that she has done to her house. I hope that it will give me new ideas and inspires me to renovate my house as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment