Free Smile Cards | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Free Smile Cards

Image courtesy of Helping Others

I came across this freebie just this morning. It's probably old news but yeah, I'm always late. HEHEHE

These smile cards are like putting a mark on the kindness that you have done on someone else. It's like a game of paying it forward. These cards are given away free, by the way, and they do send them out internationally. Although I believe in paying it forward, I don't believe in marking each act. However, I trust that this could cultivate the practice of doing good on others and soon, one doesn't even need to leave "Smile" cards anymore.

Anyway, if you would like to receive some of these Smile cards, just click the link that I have enclosed at the top of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment