Free 3D Glasses | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Free 3D Glasses

Image courtesy of Break.com

3D, though gaining popularity, is still not popular here in Malaysia. I guess it's just an expensive luxury for many of us. Besides, 3G makes me giddy and I sometimes even vomit. I read that millions of people face the same problems and yet, electronics companies are spending millions to develop this technology.

If you love 3D, here is a chance to grab a free pair of 3D glasses. Just click on the link that I have enclosed at the top of this post. I believe this freebie is only available to residents of the United States so if you do qualify, good for you. As for people who live in the rest of the world, too bad, huh? Well, there is surely better entertainment in life than watching 3D!

No comments:

Post a Comment