Strange Sleep Pattern | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Strange Sleep Pattern

My mother has been having a difficult time sleeping through the night. She thinks that she is ill but I think it's just old age. You know, older people don't sleep as much. Actually, even if she doesn't say anything, I could see her walking up and down in the middle of the night. She said that she wants to tire herself out so that she could go back to sleep.

It doesn't work and I feel sad that I don't know how I could help her. I took her to see a doctor and she was prescribed with small pills which she is to take just before bed time. This sleep aid seem to work but I don't like the idea of her being dependent on it for the long term.

Anyway, I hope that her sleep pattern will revert to normal, but then again, perhaps this is a new "normal" for her?

No comments:

Post a Comment