Win Pack of 25 "Thank You" Cards | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Win Pack of 25 "Thank You" Cards

Image courtesy of Oogle Biz

There was once when I bought two packs of "Thank You" cards but I only managed to send out a couple of cards. the rest are still in my drawer after all these years. I guess I don't have too many people in life to show my appreciation that I need to send them a "Thank You" card.

However, if you fancy a free pack of Thank You cards with 25 cards, then click on the link that I have enclosed at the top of this post and create a user profile. You will then be automatically entered into the drawing, no purchase is necessary. There is only one prize to giveaway and the winner will be announced on the first week of January, 2011 on the website.

I won’t be entering this drawing but if you are, good luck to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment