SKI Our 4 Resorts Contest | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, December 06, 2010

SKI Our 4 Resorts Contest

Image courtesy of Eastern Townships

I came across this awesome skiing holiday contest and it LOOKS like it's open to anyone. At least, it's not stated in the rules of the contest.

However, if you would like to try to win a ski vacation, you can try your luck by clicking on the link that I have included at the top of this post. You will have to register with the website of Eastern Townships and submit the form accordingly with your particulars.

This contest is on-going and will end on 3rdf April, 2011 at 11.59pm. There is still a long way to go but I usually submit my entry as soon as I found out about it and then forget about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment