Gold Coin Purchase | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Gold Coin Purchase

A friend told me that she has just found out she will be getting two months' bonus this year. While many people are only getting half a month, or even none at all because of lackluster economy, two months is a windfall! She said she is thinking what to do with the money, and wants to save up even though she is tempted shop.

Perhaps she should buy gold coins with the money because gold is a timeless commodity and is a good form of investment. Many people give gold coins as gifts too which I think is an excellent idea because, like I said, it's timeless.

My friend said that she has never purchased gold coins before so I told her to only buy from a licensed dealer. That's the safest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment