Two Months Year-end Bonus | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Two Months Year-end Bonus

Working for myself, I have no year-end bonus to look forward to. My friend, who is an expatriate in Thailand, working with a multi-national company, told me that business has been so good that they will be receiving two months' bonus. TWO months! Oh, I am so envious!

I asked him what he is going to do with that windfall and he says that he is planning to watch Taylor Swift in concert. She will be coming to Singapore for a concert on 9th February, next year at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. He said that Taylor Swift tickets are already on sale and he is hoping to get an early bird discount.

My, I am getting green-eyed, I tell you. I wish I too could watch my favorite band, Bon Jovi, live. It would be an awesome experience, I bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment