To Be Bug-Free | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, November 04, 2010

To Be Bug-Free

It's the school holidays in two weeks and my friends, who are parents, say that it is going to be hectic at home as they try to keep the children occupied without letting them get bored, and at the same time, not wanting to spend too much money. While they dread keeping the kids at home for far too many days, they also dread sending them back to school because children being children, easily catch infections from the flu bug to head lice and nits.

But I think that head lice infestation is no longer such a major problem that it was. A Houston lice treatment company can get rid of head lice in just one one-hour visit, which I think is wonderful and reminds me of the time when I had head lice and took almost a week to get the lice completed out of my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment