Silver Coin Or Ingot | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silver Coin Or Ingot

My friend, who is learning about investing in precious metals asked me what she should do; buy silver bullion, which is also known as ingot, or just buy various silver coins.

That's a tough question to answer and seriously, I dare not commit myself. It's not as if I have experience, anyway. What I can tell her is, though, is to read up on precious metal investments as much as she could. The ultimate decision lies on herself.

I too have been reading up and trying to gain as much knowledge as possible. I will say that I am waiting for a good opportunity to invest. This is not to say that so far, I didn't have the chance to enter the market. It's just that I lack capital. So I am waiting and meanwhile, working as hard as I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment