Reading Up On Gold Investment | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Reading Up On Gold Investment

My friend, Simon, told me that he is looking for ways to preserve wealth. Recently, he has lost a significant amount of money when he cashed out of his foreign currency accounts. He said that it was a costly lesson to learn and that is not a risk that he is prepared to undertake once more.

Simon knows that gold is a stable precious metal to buy and keep and asked me if I have bought gold bar before. I have not and do not know of anyone who has though I know of a couple of friends who have bought gold coins before.

I told him to read up on gold investing first before taking the plunge. Though gold price is at a high right now, it still has room for an uptrend. Yet, any form of investment will have its own risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment