Minimalist Lifestyle | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, October 22, 2010

Minimalist Lifestyle

I read about Taiwanese singer, Leehom's confession that he has not bought any new clothes for the past 15 years. Maybe his clothes are all sponsored. In addition, he drives a second hand car and lives in a modest home that is sparsely furnished. He claims that he doesn't want anything extra as he prefers a minimalist lifestyle and that there are so many needy people that he wants to help.

After reading his article, I am changing my mind about changing my image. I have wanted to get a new wardrobe and everything but now that I have calculated the cost, I think I have better use for the money. Perhaps I should buy a gold coin instead.

You know how I have been following the gold investment articles on the website of United States Gold Bureau. I really should start putting into practice what I have learned so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment