Food Choices for Cancer Prevention and Survival eBook | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Food Choices for Cancer Prevention and Survival eBook

Images courtesy of The Cancer Project

My aunt just passed away fro lung cancer a couple of months ago. It was so swift that it was quite a shock for us. Since then, I have been looking at ways where we could prevent cancer, the number two killer disease in the world, if I am not mistaken.

Of course, a lot of people say that we should "change our diet" but how should we do that? I came across this eBook from the website of The Cancer Project called "Healthy Eating for Life: Food Choices for Cancer Prevention and Survival - Second Edition" which we could download for free.

I have downloaded it but have yet to go through the recipes. I guess I should not sit on this. After all, there are many recipes in there for cancer prevention and survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment