Too Many Late Nights | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Too Many Late Nights

Being self-employed requires a lot of discipline. I find that I work best at night and the hours around midnight are my most productive hours. Although it's good work wise, I find that as I grow older, it is more difficult for me to cope with the effects of late nights.

My friends think that my dark circles under eyes have gotten from bad to worse. I didn't notice any difference, actually, but now that it has been pointed out to me, I am very self-conscious and would like to do something about them!

Using eye creams aside, I would like to work at more "normal" hours and be in bed earlier. I know it's going to be a drastic change in lifestyle but then it's really time to make these changes before I suffer from serious health problems. Eeekkkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment