Free Mini Hard Hat Key Chain | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Free Mini Hard Hat Key Chain

Image courtesy of Altamira Construction

I bought a very cute key chain yesterday when I went shopping in the capital city. It was expensive but I felt that it was OK as I wanted something to commemorate my trip. Unfortunately, when I came home, I discovered a defect. I was very sad because I was almost 300km away from the store and wouldn't be able to get an exchange anymore. My next trip down will be a month later and it would be too late. SIGH.

Altamira Construction is giving away free mini hard hat keychains to "customers" in the UK, USA and Canada. If you would like to receive a free mini hard hard key chain that is so cute, just fill out the form and submit.

Let me know when you receive your freebie and if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment