Digital Scrapbooking Designer Kits Contest | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking Designer Kits Contest

Images courtesy of ArtsCow

While visiting the website of ArtsCow, I came across this digital scrapbooking designer kit contest. I actually was here for another freebie but as a new digital scrapbook hobbyist, unfortunately not a designer but user, I find this very interesting.

Although this is a contest, and if you are a designer, there is an opportunity for you to win some cash bi-weekly, from what I understand, we can also grab some of these free digital scrapbooking designer kits that the designers have so kindly provided for free. If not mistaken, we have to register with the website in order to download the freebies but that's just a small hassle for some free creative work, right?

Let me know if you are use ArtsCow and correct me if I am wrong. I am sure readers would like to know too. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment