Accutane Side Effects | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Accutane Side Effects

If you have been following my blog, you would know that I suffer from acne. Yes, still do despite my age! But after reading about Accutane and the side effects, I feel lucky that my acne was never as severe as to require Accutane, a form of Vitamin A.

On paper, Accutane is great for treating severe acne but because of side effects, including the extremely painful Crohn’s Disease, many an affected patient has initiated Accutane Lawsuit against the manufacturer.

If you know of anyone who has been a victim of Accutane, do direct him or her to the website of O’Hanlon, McCollum & Demerath to read through the FAQ and contact the lawyers for further information and options as a person who is suffering from Accutane injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment