Information On Military Degrees | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, August 27, 2010

Information On Military Degrees

When I was chatting with a friend about my desire to obtain a degree and at my age, getting one online is the best option, he wanted to know if there is anything similar for him. He is service in the U.S Military, you see, and he says that getting a degree can get him promoted. I don't know about the promotion part but he really should make use of the education benefits that he gets as a U.S. Military personnel.

I found out that there are online military degrees that he could take up. MilitaryDegree.com is a website dedicated to U.S. Military personnel who are planning to earn a college degree either to advance in their military career, like my friend, or for those who are planning to return to civilian life. Serving in the military doesn't mean that one has to put education on hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment