Free Christian Avatars | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Free Christian Avatars

Image courtesy of Irony Design

Although I am a Buddhist myself, when a friend asked me for help to look for Christian avatars online, I did so without complaints. I, after all, am a freebie seeker and I know where to look for quality, free stuffs.

Irony Design offers a full page of Christian avatars that we are free to download for personal use. These are avatars that people could use in their profile, maybe of a Christian forum or message board or something. Of course, since these are religious avatars, we have to use them responsibly.

Whenever possible, give credit where it is due. Also, do not place all of these free Christian avatars on your own website and offer them to your website visitors for free, or worse, for a price. Anyway, let me know how useful you find these free avatars by leaving a comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment