Free Baby Items | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Free Baby Items

Image courtesy of Baby Bumble Bee

Although I do not have children of my own, I appreciate that bringing up children in these modern times may be very costly. I have a friend, who although is quite well off, told me that having a child is more than enough. Children's education is so expensive, he doesn't relish the thought of pushing his retirement further by another fifteen years.

Today, I have the good fortune to bump into this website called Baby Bumble Bee which provides an extensive list of free baby and children's items that parents could either download and print out or request.

Although I am not going to use any of these freebies, I still think it's a pretty neat list of freebies and children's teaching tools that parents would find useful. If you are looking for educational videos, games, posters or even handwriting practice sheets, click on the link I have provided in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment