New Car & Some Red Tape | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Car & Some Red Tape

My sister just bought a very cute car, the Volkswagen beetle. She said it is not the most practical of cars but she loves it so much, it is a joy driving it and according to her, the new car and its design make her feel ten years younger. It's totally worth it, then!

Right now, she said there is some red tape to take care of, like getting insurance for it. She asked me to help her look for a list of car insurance companies from the web so that she could contact them for their best quotes on car insurance.

My sister is not very web savvy so I guess I have no choice but to help her with it but it is all right with me since I love to surf around and spend a lot of time doing it. At least I would be doing something productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment