One Week To Christmas | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 18, 2009

One Week To Christmas

My sister, who works in a spa and beauty house in Tennessee, told me that she is so busy because everyone seems to want to groom themselves before Christmas. I know that Christmas is a time when we get to reunite with family and old friends so I am not surprised that everyone wants to look their best.

My sister said that normally, they are not allowed to take leave but one of her colleagues is sick and another one is on maternity leave. They are severely short of staff, so much so that my sister even has to replace the spa filter, which isn't in her job scope.

This week running up to Christmas, I too will be busy updating my blogs. There will surely be lots of Christmas goodies available online!

No comments:

Post a Comment