Free WordPress Designs | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Free WordPress Designs

Image courtesy of Sam Karathanos

I had itchy fingers this morning and thought of making changes to my WordPress blog. The layout has been with me for a couple of years already and it's time to spur it up, or so I thought. I took some time browsing various designer websites and found this website by Sam to feature on my blog because of the free WordPress themes that he offers.

If you have a WordPress blog, you really should check this website out. Although there are only two WordPress themes right now and one which has been converted to Blogger by another designer based on Sam's WordPress theme, I feel that this site is worth bookmarking. Sam would surely add more free high quality WordPress themes in time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment