Awesome Printable Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Awesome Printable Freebies

Image courtesy of Paper Crave

If you have been following my blog, you would know that I love cartoony, girlie, designs. I love pastel colors. Even though my blogs do not reflect these, it's only because I cannot find anything that I like, or I do find them but they do not fit my requirements and I am too dumb to make modifications to the default designs.

I found this awesome printable blog called Paper Crave by chance and feel that it's something that I MUST share. Of course, be prepared to spend, spend, spend on printer ink. If you are like me, using a printer with DuraBrite non-smudge ink, you would know how expensive they are but can one even resist printing these freebies? Frankly, I cannot, although I don't know why I print them out. LOL

Let me know if you love designs like these as well. And if you come across blogger or WordPress themes with such girlie cartoons, please drop me a line! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment