Labor Day Holiday Specials | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, September 04, 2009

Labor Day Holiday Specials

My sister told me that she will be away for a holiday because it's the long Labor Day weekend and an opportunity to refresh herself with a vacation. She told me that she will be going to Florida again but I did not have the chance to ask if this time, she will be staying at one of the miami hotels south beach like she previously did.

If you haven't made plans yet, it is still not too late. I know that many hotels and tour companies are running Labor Day holiday specials and if you are lucky, you could enjoy accommodation with up to 50% off published rates.

If you absolutely cannot live without the internet even while on holiday, you may be happy to know that some hotels provide free wireless internet. These are the hotels that I try to stay in while on holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment