Freebies, Samples Or Junk? | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Freebies, Samples Or Junk?

While I am a freebie and sample lover, my mother thinks that the free stuff and samples that I requests are all junk. My mother likes to throw away things around the house while I would say I am a hoarder. I am a sentimental person and would keep many things, collect many items, which my mother thinks have no value at all. Of course these items have no monetary value but still, that doesn't stop me from collecting them.

My mother keeps warning me that at this rate, I would have trouble if I were to relocate, especially if it was cross country moving. I don't care, really, because I have no plans to move yet but I will think of a solution if I do move. But knowing me, I would probably take everything along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment