Free WordPress Theme: Letter Frame | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, September 11, 2009

Free WordPress Theme: Letter Frame

Download Letter Frame from Six Revisions or TemplateLite.com

I sometimes visit the blog, Six Revisions. A little while ago, they released a new WordPress theme called "Letter Frame" which I think is perfect for personal blogs, especially if you like things to be a little informal, but not too childish or girlish.

I like Letter Frame too but I am so late to make changes to my blogs right now, as if I have time in the first place! Anyway, if you would like to download Letter Frame, which was designed by Brian L. of TemplateLite.com, visit the link that I have provided in this post which will lead you to Six Revisions.

I also took the opportunity to visit TemplateLite.com, which is a commercial WordPress theme website but they also do offer a collection of free, quality WordPress themes. One of them is Letter Frame. Check the themes out and let me know if you are using one. I love it when bloggers customize their free themes!

No comments:

Post a Comment