Wedding Freebies, Anyone? | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wedding Freebies, Anyone?

This morning, I have something awesome to share; wedding freebies! These freebies are must-haves for all bridal couples, me thinks. And these freebies are all thanks to Karisma Hotels, the leader in destination weddings! If you would just take a look at their website, you will know why I say so.

Karisma Hotels is giving away free honeymoon, free registry and wedding website and also free stay for the bride and groom. If these freebies aren't captivating enough, I don't know what is! If you are getting married or planning to get married, you must check these freebies out and see how you could benefit from these offers thanks to Karisma Hotels.

I tell you, it’s too bad that I am not getting married any time soon but looking at the beautiful pictures on the website of Karisma Hotels, I would want to get married there even if there were no wedding freebies thrown in!

No comments:

Post a Comment